Glenn Seager is a registered patent attorney and founding member of the intellectual property law firm of Seager Tufte Wickhem. He is based in the firm’s Minneapolis, Minnesota office.
Glenn specializes in intellectual property management, valuation, licensing, new company formation, mechanical patent and trademark prosecution and infringement evaluations. He has extensive experience in intellectual property matters related to the medical device field.
Glenn is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA). Glenn received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Minnesota Law School and his B.S.C.E. with high honors from Michigan Technological University.
- Freedom to Operate (FTO)
- Infringement and validity evaluations
- IP counseling
- Mechanical patent and trademark prosecution and infringement evaluations
- Patent portfolio analysis, strategy and management – domestic and foreign
- Patent prosecution – domestic and foreign
- Post-grant proceedings
Industry Sectors / Specialties
- Mechanical Arts
- Mechanical Devices
- Medical Devices
- University of Minnesota
J.D., cum laude
- Michigan Technological University
B.S.C.E, high honors
- Minnesota (1992)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (1993)
Honors, Awards and Special Achievements
- Named one of the leading patent practitioners World-Wide in 2019, 2020 and 2021 as published in the “IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Practitioners” reference guide.